- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, without mistake and the final authority on life.
- God is the Creator of all things and exists as the Father, Son and Spirit.
Mankind is created in the image of God but separated in relationship from God because of sin.
- Salvation is a free gift from God to man, by grace through faith, in the sacrifice of Jesus to restore our relationship with God.
- Eternal Security is the assurance of our salvation that rests upon the gift that God has given us in the death, burial, and resurrection of His Son, Jesus Christ.
- The Church is the gathering of believers lead by God in His pursuit to reconcile people to Himself.
- Marriage is sanctioned by God joining one man by birth and one woman by birth in a single, exclusive union, as described in Scripture.
- Church Ordinances consist of Baptism and Communion, which we believe should be observed and administered as outlined in Scripture.